SIMS Parent App
The Grange Academy shares information with you about your child’s academy life through our parent app and website.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC.
What you will you find in the SIMS Parent app:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour and achievement
- Academy term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access to your child’s academy report
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- If you have more than one child at academy, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s academy life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Please note that the achievement and behaviour numbers shown through SIMS Parent App refer to the number of awards and incidents recorded in this academic year. We have requested Capita, the supplier of the SIMS Parent App, to include the points total in a future update. In the meantime the points total is shown on the end of term progress reports.
For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving as many details as possible.